Monday, October 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Monday

Creamy Garlic Penne

Tuesday

Pumpkin & Vegetable Penne

Wednesday

Vegetable Risotto

Thursday
Freezer Suprise

Friday
Party Pies & Scooby Doo movie on the couch!

Saturday
Pizza and movie (they were really sucking up for the end of school holidays - two couch meals in a row!)

Sunday
Sandwiches after Grandma's big roast birthday lunch!


Check back during the week for the recipes, and as usual, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts, and please come back here for Kids Cooking Thursday when we make lunch(es).





Don't forget to indulge yourself for the Virtual Girls Night In, our annual fundraiser for the Cancer Council.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That creamy garlic penne looks awesome. I am looking forward to the recipe. I love all things pasta.
I am a new follower and here for orgjunkie, ,menu plan monday!

Tiffany @ Wyatt Family Farm

Unknown said...

I love pasta dishes.