Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kids Cooking Thursday: Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies

Time again for another Cooks Club Challenge from the Taste.com.au forums. This fortnight we are trying Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
We followed the recipe exactly, so I won't retype the recipe here.

This is definitely one just for baked cheesecake lovers, I think I'll stick with our favourite recipe for now. (A quick look through the archives tells me it's high time these were made again, so I can get a decent photo finally.) But the process was enjoyed...


Master One getting blobby with it


Cooked slab - Master One was a bit too enthusiastic about mixing!



If you'd like to join in with Kids Cooking Thursday please leave a permalink to your own Kids Cooking Thursday post, as per the rules.

0 comments: