Friday, April 23, 2010

Flash Game Friday

Warzone Tower Defence

I know I've linked to a Tower Defence type game before, in fact, it was the second Flash Game Friday post I ever did, and I do still love that version best of all.

But lately a friend of mine has been posting her scores for this one as her facebook status, and out of curiosity, I thought I'd try it out. Then Master 5 saw me playing, and wanted to try. (Best quite of the holidays so far, after dying twice in quick succession (he wasn't using the gun towers, just bricks) he turned to DP and said "oh, this is harder than I thought it was!" Perhaps it was just the way he said it, or just the suprising honesty for a change, but I thought it was funny.) Then DP thought he'd give it a try, and spent two days solid on it. Thank goodness for long weekends. Once you get into the swing of it, it can be quite time consuming. DP and I average a score of about 70,000 - which is 130+ waves... over an hour of real time per game. I think I was better off playing Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook... at least that only goes for a minute!

0 comments: