Thursday, April 22, 2010

Because nothing makes me happier than mocking stupid people

...or stupid statements, I'll be taking part in Boobquake on Monday. (No, there will not be pics) While my modestly sized breasts might have a bit of bounce to them, they are hardly the stuff earthquakes are made of, covered or not.

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media.

Really? I thought it was due to the movement of the tectonic plates? Shows what I know.
Just to make a point, thousands (seriously thousands - over 22,000 have rsvp'ed to the facebook event page!) of women are planning on wearing their favourite immodest outfit on Monday, to see if we really can 'make the earth move'. There are so many bad puns that could be made from this that I can't pick just one, and think I better refrain all together.

Hope to see you all attending (in spirit) to advance the cause of science and boobs everywhere!

1 comments:

MuMmARat said...

Hilarious!!!

I'm attending, but then it really wouldn't be much different to a normal day for me HAHAHA...Stupid DD breastfeeding boobs!