Monday, November 9, 2009

What should be Menu Plan Monday

This is an automated post, to let you all know what is going on. We have had to move out of our house so the owner can move back in, and will be living in limbo for three weeks while we wait for our new place to be available. I've scheduled some lazy dinner night posts for the meantime, and just in case it takes a while to get the internet at the new house. Please stick with me during this difficult time. I'll be able to get internet access at my parents house but obviously not every day, so there may or may not be new KCT posts during this time.

So if it's menu plans you are after, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts, and why not go back through the archives of Kids Cooking Thursday in the meantime?

0 comments: