Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The deed is done!

The papers have been signed, the money has been handed over, and DP and I are now homeowners! We started moving in today, but the internet at our house won't be on until Monday. Last night was the last lazy dinner night post I had prepared, and I don't have access to my links on my parent's computer, so I can't make more. There will still be Flash Game Friday, and a vid link post on Saturday to tide you over, and hopefully sometime next week I can resume normal transmission. I'd like to be super optimistic and tell you that will happen on Monday, but I'm too much of a realist for that.

But I've got some great things to blog about coming up, so rest assured as soon as some semblance of normality returns to the Dragon household, I'll be back with you all.

2 comments:

MuMmARat said...

Normal...hmmm what exactly is normal!

Congrats on the move.

I'm having a little bit of a giveaway on my blog if you or anyone is interested.

http://mummarats-nest.blogspot.com/2009/11/giveaway-test-to-see-if-i-have-any.html

Guess it's just a bit of a test to see if anyone actually reads it LOL

Cakelaw said...

Congratulations - it's great to own your onw place.