Monday, October 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Monday Freezer Suprise
Tuesday Pork, Mushroom & Baby Spinach Risotto
Wednesday 2 for 1 Lemon Chickeny Pasta Bake
Thursday Lasagna
Friday Chicken & Camembert Turnovers, with Roast Potato Salad
Saturday FnC shop Burgers
Sunday Veal & Mushroom Salad Wraps

I've decided that my Virtual Night In, like all good parties, needs a door prize. So if donations reach above the $50, one random participant will be selected from the round up post, and sent a bundle of goodies. Gotta be in it to win it! Oh, and I'll be posting Orange & Cranberry Muffins for KCT this week too.

As usual, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts, and please come back here for Kids Cooking Thursday.

Don't forget to think (and cook!) pink for the Virtual Night In, raising money and awareness for Breast Cancer Research.

1 comments:

MummaRat said...

Hey thanks for stopping past.

Just wondering fo you have a recipe for the Chicken and camembert turnovers ??? Or will you be posting on later in the week when you make them.

My DP would love love love them I am sure.

Thanks, love your blog by the way!