Monday, October 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Monday Kangaroo Sausage Pasta
Tuesday Freezer Suprise
Wednesday Garlic Tarragon Chicken, Roast Potatoes, & salad
Thursday Hot Dogs
Friday Herb Garlicy Pasta
Saturday Pizza
Sunday Sandwiches

For KCT we'll have some tasty Pizza Muffins, perfect for throwing in the freezer and packing the lunchbox with. It was another lazy week, but that should end with the holidays over, so expect more 'real' food soon!

As usual, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts, and come back here again for Kids Cooking Thursday.

Don't forget to think (and cook!) pink for the Virtual Night In, raising money and awareness for Breast Cancer Research.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks good! :-)

THanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, dishes in the bath tub! We gutted our kitchen and were without one for about 5 weeks. I'll never remodel again. Ha. :-)

Unknown said...

Yes, it's Breast Cancer Awareness month! Time to schedule my mammogram!
Looks like your family is going to have some terrific meals this week.
I love MPM especially since my husband and I lost our jobs. I'm looking for inexpensive and healthy meals for our family of three.
Well, gotta get back to the laundry and Dr. Laura.