Friday, October 2, 2009

I won an award!

A big thank you to Pigs Do Fly for my first ever blog award!


The rules of this award are to: answer the questions with only one worded answers (those are below)- thank the blogger who gave it to you over and over and over (that’s exaggerated a bit) :) - pass it on to 6 of your favourite blogs. I hereby grant this award to:

Planning With Kids
Laws of the Kitchen
Dispensing Happiness
Bettie Housewife
I'm an Organizing Junkie
David Lebowitz.Com

Now the questions:

1. Where is your cell phone? Bedroom
2. Your hair? Short
3. Your mother? Incredible
4. Your father? Genius
5. Your favorite food? Chocolate
6. Your dream last night? Strange
7. Your favorite drink? Vodka
8. Your dream/goal? Actress
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Destitution
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Homeowner
13. Where were you last night? Couch
14. Something you aren’t? Supervising
15. Muffins? Cranberry
16. Wish list item? House
17. Where did you grow up? Geelong
18. Last thing you did? Blogged
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? None
22. Your friends? Online
23. Your life? Frantic
24. Your mood? Rushed
25. Missing someone? Always (I have shocking aim!)
26. Vehicle? Blue
27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? eBay
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? 9am
31. Last time you cried? Dunno
32. Your best friend? Dan
33. One place that I go over and over? Facebook
34. One person who emails me regularly? Spam
35. Favorite place to eat? Mum's

Don't forget to think (and cook!) pink for the Virtual Night In, raising money and awareness for Breast Cancer Research.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks so much for the lovely award!!

Laura

Cakelaw said...

Congratulations on your first ever award, and thank you for awarding it to my blog! I am honoured. (BTW, I am hoping to participate in your Girls Night In later in the month. It's a great idea for raising awareness for this cause.)

PlanningQueen said...

Congrats on the award and thank you for passing it on! I think we have the same favourite food - I love chocolate too!