Friday, October 9, 2009

Herb & Garlic Sausage Pasta


Yes, I know, we had sausage pasta on Monday, but that was to use up some kangaroo sausages I had in the freezer. They'd been there for ages, in case of a 'end of fortnight no money' night. But I could never come up with something to do with them, so I cooked them up. And then here I was today, with $5 to buy dinner, and those sausages would have been really handy. Luckily for me, there were some delicious herb and garlic sausages for only $2.20, so we had sausage pasta again. This time I added celery, capsicum, carrot, broccoli and onion to the chopped sausages and jar of sauce, so it was a little more filling.

Don't forget to think (and cook!) pink for the Virtual Night In, raising money and awareness for Breast Cancer Research.

0 comments: