Friday, October 2, 2009

Flash Game Friday

It's a pity that this isn't a food post, what with this being a cooking blog and all, but in the spirit of playing it where it lies, an orgy of flash games to celebrate POST 300! Took me while to get there, what with the unplanned hiatus of several months while I readjusted to a baby schedule again, topped with school and what not, but well, we're there now :D So here is a bunch of my favourite flash games from my little stash I've been hoarding for you.

Gridlock Like the puzzle/board game Rush Hour, but with non-copyright infringing blocks of grey instead of cars.

Seconds of Madness A neat arrow key surfing game.

Web Sudoku Pretty self explanatory.

Parking Zone A really nice hexagonal car swapping puzzle.

Music Catch I *heart* this game.

Roshambo Run You're a miniature angry nun who loves coffee. Shut up, you just are.

Laser Logic Lasers and mirros. What more could you want?

Orbox B Oooh, I like this one. It's a reflect the block off the stone to get to the end point game.

Boomshine A beautiful game where getting points plays piano notes. Create your own score! (pun intended)

Building Houses Higher levels are literally not as easy as they look.

Moster Vikings! 'Nuff said.

Shuffle Knock your opponent's marbles off the board.

Blobink A 2D 'De Blob' for computer. I like De Blob.

Don't forget to think (and cook!) pink for the Virtual Night In, raising money and awareness for Breast Cancer Research.

0 comments: