Monday, August 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Monday Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta
Tuesday Freezer Suprise
Wednesday Mince, Tomato, & Onions, with Mashed Spuds
Thursday Pizza
Friday Chicken Parmagiana, Spaghetti Carbonara & Garlic Bread
Saturday Vegetable Hokkien Stir Fry
Sunday Creamy Tarragon Chicken with Leek Risotto

I'm really disappointed with last week's effort of 5 lazy dinner night posts. I'm resolving to do more bloggable cooking this week. The return of Flash Game Friday went smoothly, and I hope to bring back Kids Cooking Thursday soon too, if not this week, then next week. So get those mini aprons out and hide the good china, because the wee ones are coming back to mess up the benches! Remember KCT has a Mr Linky - we'd love to see what your kids are cooking!

Just a note for my MPM visitors, I actually write my blog a week in advance, so that every night's dinner is documented, no matter how rushed that night is, as I can always get to it the next day. So if you see a recipe on this menu plan, just come back on that day for the recipe. It'll be there, I promise. And on every day when I cook something like microwaved dim sims, or a heat-and-eat fresh lasagna from the deli, I'll give you a link to something interesting.

Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts.

0 comments: