Friday, August 28, 2009

Chicken Parmagiana, Spaghetti Carbonara with Spinach, and Garlic Bread


I wanted to have a recipe here for you tonight, I really did, but our menu conspired against me. Bought crumbed chicken, fried, topped with bought pasta sauce, shaved ham, and cheese, baked. Bought garlic bread, baked. Spaghetti, boiled, drained, coated in bought carbonara sauce, and then a bag of baby spinach thrown in to wilt from the heat of the pasta. Served.

It was kinda real cooking, and I won't belittle anyone by saying you are all too smart to need an exact recipe for this, but I'd feel like I was cheating if I gave an exact recipe for this. Photo or not, this is a lazy dinner, and really therefore deserves linkage.

The 5 Most Embarrassing Failures in the History of Terrorism
Make sure you read on to the second page, there is a picture of a newspaper headline that deserves some kind of award. I'm not sure if there is such a type of award, but if there is, I'd vote for it!

0 comments: