Monday, June 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Monday Lasagna
Tuesday Tuna Mac & Cheese
Wednesday Crispy Chicken Tenders, Broccoli and Mashed Potatoes
Thursday McDonalds
Friday Beef Stroganoff with Roast Potatoes and Steamed Veg
Saturday Vegie Pasta Bake
Sunday Hog's Breath Cafe

It seems that Monday has turned into our unofficial Lasagna night. If I was being frugal and all home cook-y then that might be a pain, but as these are bought ones (Shh, don't tell anyone) I quite welcome the break from cooking at the start of the week, that gives me a chance to catch up on the missed cleaning and extra mess from the weekend.

Master Five had Parent/Teacher/Student Interviews on Thursday, and he got such a glowing report from his teacher, I let him pick what we had for dinner. Hence the McDonalds.

Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts.

0 comments: