Monday, May 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Seems I just can't get organised enough to stick to a menu plan when I'm shopping day to day. However, I know that it always helped me plan looking at other people's menus for the week, so I thought I might start menu planning in reverse, if for nothing else but to get me back into the habit of blogging regularly again.

Monday Beef and Sultana Empanadas with alfalfa sprouts and homegrown tomatoes.
Tuesday Lasagna and salad
Wednesday Lamb Koftas with Coconut & Lime rice, and hummus
Thursday Spinach and Sweet Potato pasta
Friday King Island Beef pies, mashed potatoes, peas and corn
Saturday Pizza
Sunday Bbq lunch at my Mother's (for mother's day), freezer suprise for dinner

Definitely check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts.

1 comments:

Aisling said...

I look at people who share photos with their menu plans and figure the only way I'll ever get around that it is to do it in reverse as well!