Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kids Cooking Thursday: Chocolate Spaceships

I'm getting very behind in my posting, and I do promise to fix that, but I'm having enough trouble getting myself to cook, let alone blog about it at the moment. The same R/L issues are what inspired today's KCT dish - that, and Master Four asked to make them last week. I promise this is going to be the last "assembly" cooking the kids do for a long time.


I made one to show them how

It's not very hard. Take a mini swiss roll, and put a small slit in three sides, starting from one end. Into this slit, place an After Dinner Mint that you have sliced in half diagonally. Roll a Roll-up or other fruit leather type thing into a cone, and place on the end. So easy, even a two, but almost three, year old can do it.


Miss Two's handiwork


Master Four eating the demonstration one, with "his" one in front of him





Please feel free to use the banner or sidebar images to spread the word!

2 comments:

nellbe said...

Hi Silvermoon,

I just wanted to apologise that I wasn't able to do kids cooking thursday today as I am a sickie and Little Man was at his nan's all day :(

Should be back next week - we already know we are making cookies to try out our new cookie cutters :)

Katrina said...

Natasha made slice and biscuits after school but I was out working when she did this. Hopefully will get the camera out in the morning to at least take photos of what she made.