Monday, May 26, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday Chicken kebobs with noodles
Tuesday Pasta with white wine and garlic sauce
Wednesday Steak and steamed vegies with onion & mushroom gravy
Thursday Satay Chicken Stack (CCC)
Friday Karen's Ham Hock and Lentil Soup (CCC)
Saturday Quiche and chips
Sunday Chicken Schnitzels with veg and gravy

Well, with the checkups and immunisations and house hunting done last week, not a lot of blogging was done. That's ok, I did about as much actual cooking! Because we didn't go shopping till Friday, I couldn't make the Pea soup, and instead we had leftover cauliflower soup from the freezer. That will be coming up in the future, as I just realised that a new Cooks Club Challenge started last week, so I have to squish them all in this week!. That's where the soup and Satay stack are coming from, as well as Thursday's Kids Cooking recipe. As well as that, I forgot to take the mince out for Saturday's sausage rolls again, so we switched the weekend meals, and I made the sausage rolls yesterday. Lots of quick and easy or pre-prepared meals this week too - more hospital visits and house hunting to be done. Oh, and today marks my official due date, so be prepared for this all to go out the window and me to disappear for a couple of weeks at any point from here on in!

As usual check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts.

4 comments:

Kiy said...

Menu looks great but more importantly good luck with that baby! (And the house hunting, hehe.) :)
Cheers, Kiy

Bel said...

Best wishes for your birth! I hope you have lots of helpers with meals for awhile at least.

Anonymous said...

Your menu looks great, I hope you have the baby soon, I know the last few days can be a killer!
Have a great week.
Toni

Anonymous said...

Wow, lots of things going on for you! Best wishes for a great week!