Monday, May 12, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday Chow Mein, carried over from Saturday
Tuesday Beef & Black Bean Stir-fry
Wednesday Calzones
Thursday Fettucine with creamy mushroom and baby spinach sauce
Friday Chicken noodle soup w/ home made rolls
Saturday Homemade Sausage Rolls
Sunday Bolar roast with roasted vegies

We're starting a new tradition for winter. Instead of fish and chips every Friday, now we'll be having soup and homemade rolls. It's nice to have a simple meal planned out, and once we are in a new place, and don't have to worry about moving the freezer again, I can make double batches of soup and freeze some for really busy days. Master Four discovered he really likes Chicken Noodle Soup two weeks ago while he was in hospital, so I thought I'd give that a try this week. I haven't made that since I was in high school.

As usual check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for literally hundreds of other menu plan blog posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love little family tradtions like that. I will have to think about something that will suit us.

Thanks for entering my giveaway!

Connie said...

The Soup Night Tradition is a great idea!

I love calzones and I really need to learn how to make them!

Have a great week!