Friday, May 16, 2008

Chicken Noodle Soup

Recipe here

I used a small leek instead of an onion, and a full two litres of stock, and 500ml of water as well. I also think I used about three times as much pasta as requested, but hey, the more noodles the better right? I also didn't have any parsley, and that made a big difference. I've never used this recipe before, but I could tell it would have been better with the parsley.

Personally, I thought it was a bit bland, though that could have been from the changes I made, but Master Four had two bowls full, and said it was as good as the stuff he got in the hospital (which was suprisingly good soup). I forgot to take a photo, but I might get one when our housemate comes home and has dinner, if he has dinner here.

Still looking for more soup recipes and suggestions. Anyone got one they want to share?

0 comments: